About Blumira and Our Culture
We are a forward-thinking cybersecurity SaaS (Software as a Service) company that specializes in SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and Endpoint security. Our innovative solutions help organizations protect their critical data and assets from advanced cyber threats. Join us in our mission to make the digital world safer for everyone.
About the Opportunity
As the Director of Channel Sales, you will be a strategic leader responsible for developing and driving our channel sales strategy, with a focus on Reseller Network and Managed Service Providers (MSPs). You will play a pivotal role in identifying and cultivating relationships with channel partners, leading our dynamic channel sales team, and driving revenue growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and demonstrate your leadership skills to achieve sales goals and expand our market presence.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for our reseller and MSP channels to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets.
- Identify, onboard, and manage reseller partners, to expand our distribution network and increase market penetration.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partners, providing them with product training, sales enablement, and support to drive their success.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create appealing co-marketing programs, promotions, and incentives.
- Lead and run our dynamic channel sales team, providing coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback to empower them to achieve their sales goals.
- Stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to inform sales strategies and identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with product management, customer success, and finance, to ensure alignment and smooth execution of channel sales initiatives.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on channel sales performance and forecast to the VP of Sales and the extended executive team.
- Proven track record of success in channel program development and sales, preferably in the cybersecurity or SaaS industry, with a focus on resellers, referral partners, and MSPs.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to empower and encourage a team with multiple and diverse strengths.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies that cater to diverse markets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing market conditions.
- Familiarity with SIEM and endpoint security solutions is a plus.
- Dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and ability to promote a positive and inclusive work culture.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock equity plan
- Unlimited PTO
- A flexible work environment that supports working from home with a monthly stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a company sponsored pre-tax retirement savings program
Join us in our mission to make a difference in the cybersecurity industry and protect organizations from cyber threats. We value diversity, inclusivity, and equity, and welcome candidates of all genders, generations, and backgrounds to apply. Your unique perspective and diverse expertise will be highly valued in our team.
Salary: $150-$200K plus variable compensation
Blumira is an inclusive employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.