Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over $180 million of funding.
“The speed at which Immersive Labs produces technical content is hugely impressive, and this turnaround has helped get our teams ahead of the curve, giving them hands-on experience with serious vulnerabilities, in a secure environment, as soon as they emerge.”
- Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations, HSBC
The Customer Success team at Immersive Labs acts as the trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for implementing our software, preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Immersive Labs advocates.
As a VP of Customer Success, you will work closely with our Sales Leadership and the SVP Customer Experience in establishing a strategy for the Customer Success organisation and create a highly repeatable processes that will allow us to scale. Our customers are the largest of large enterprises and government organizations, and our contract values are equally large. We are expanding rapidly in EMEA and APAC, with an established customer base on several teams in the territory. As a result, we need you to lead a growing Customer Success organisation of CSMs responsible for partnering with executives at large companies to optimize their workforce’s cybersecurity capabilities.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Develop the strategy, build, lead and scale a growing customer success team, ensuring an excellent customer experience and that outcomes meet customer goals
- Manage our CSM team and middle managers and be responsible for the delivery of successful customer engagements that drive value and ROI of their Immersive Labs program
- Hire, enable, coach, and develop your team of high performing CSMs to align with individual, team, and company goals
- Execute analysis of customer health and structure measurable KPIs to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, product implementation and adoption and reduce churn
- Partner with Go-to-Market and Product leaders to improve the overall customer experience
- Partner closely with Product to offer an ever-evolving feedback loop to deliver increasing value to our existing and future customers
- Analyze customer performance data to optimize team performance, enhance customer experience and retention rates, and drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- Strategize on the organization structure and resources as we scale
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you have:
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering value and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Exceptional planning and communication skills
- Stellar presentation skills and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to influence customer and internal stakeholders including Executives
- In depth experience in a customer facing capacity, preferably within a customer success organization or comparable customer-facing roles at highly strategic level, in a high growth technology company
- Experience designing and building a customer retention strategy
- Experience managing a Customer Success organization (be a leader of leaders)
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models along with excellent business acumen
- Experience in Cybersecurity or Cyber Risk Management
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fueled by the values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Drive - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
What Immersive Labs offer: As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and a birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team is fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10-minute walk from Back Bay train station
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.