Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Sales Development Team Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Sales Development Manager that will develop, coach, train and hire a highly driven team of individuals early in their careers to become world-class sales development professionals. The Sales Development Team is one of the first interactions our prospective customers have with Immersive Labs and is a key driver of our success.
This is a highly visible role in the organisation and you will have the opportunity to build and develop the SDR team, and be an integral part of their development and growth. We are eager to speak with you if you are one who leads by example and has an open, collaborative leadership style.
If you have proven success in managing and building a team to achieve weekly, quarterly, and annual goals as well as a passion for marketing and sales alignment, this is the role for you!
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to master skills across sales development including cold calling, territory planning, positioning Immersive Labs (IL) solutions, outbound prospecting and business acumen.
- Take ownership of the Immersive Sales Matrix to drive training curriculum for SDR team and ensure each team member has a career development plan in place.
- Manage day to day activities of SDR team including KPI attainment, development areas, live coaching, call statistics, conversions and pipeline build.
- Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and metrics- everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, handoff to sales and close rates- with the aim to increase SDR productivity to increase the qualified sales pipeline.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on meeting quality, workflow (handoff process), development areas and promotion eligibility.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements around the process, efficiency and productivity of the business development team.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure alignment on campaigns, SLA adherence and feedback on results from specific campaigns/cadences.
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- 2+ years of management experience with a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing a team
- Experience working in and building an SDR/BDR team (closing experience preferred but not required)
- Proficient with a modern Sales Tech stack (Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoom Info/DiscoverOrg, etc)
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as an IC/Team Lead/Manager) and managing KPIs for a sales team.
- A team player- you inspire others around you and build a highly motivated and successful team through your leadership skills
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Driven - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.