Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re looking for an Integrations Consultant to join our growing Global Professional Services team. The Integrations Consultant will interface with customers and internal teams to consult, design, develop, and implement integrations with 3rd party applications to meet defined technical requirements, use-cases, and desired outcomes. You will be responsible for leveraging the Immersive Labs platform’s data sources, customer and vendor documentation, and your skills to become a subject matter expert and make an immediate impact within the Integrations Consulting team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Consult and advise creative solutions that meet customers’ technical requirements, use-cases, and desired outcomes for 3rd party integrations with the Immersive Labs platform
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain custom integrations satisfying customer specifications
- Collaborate with product, content, and engineering teams to serve as the voice of the customer and influence product and services innovation
- Partner with GTM and product leadership to prioritize the development and delivery of integrations based on demand and impact
- Immerse into the cyber security community to remain informed of trends and new technologies
To be successful:
- 3+ years work experience in back-end engineering or software development
- Hands-on experience with Windows & Linux operating systems, iPaaS tools (e.g. Workato, Mulesoft, GoAnywhere), GIT, and Docker
- Authoritative knowledge of SDLC, API frameworks, and security best practices
- Relevant customer facing experience is an advantage (e.g. consulting, technical support)
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do.
- Customer Obsessed: We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes
- Drive: We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission
- Inclusivity: We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, where everyone has opportunities to thrive
- One Team: We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.