Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, data activity monitoring, and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Immuta is trusted by the top U.S. bank, two of the top three top pharma companies in the world, the world's top luxury car brand, and many other large enterprises across industries
- In the past 12 months, Immuta has increased annual recurring revenue (ARR) by more than 100 percent, doubled its customer base, doubled the number of employees, and is now valued at over $1B.
- Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $267 million in total funding. Investors include NightDragon, Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
-Hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland; and London
The Senior Account Executive will act as Immuta’s business lead to drive revenue growth across the Intelligence Community (IC). Your goal will be to build our business across the IC by maximizing bookings and revenue, growing our install base, collaboratively selling with our key partners and driving brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
You will manage all sales related and business development activities within the IC, to include early opportunity identification, RFI/RFQ/RFP responses, partnership engagement, and contract closure.
You will have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills, a genuine interest in our customers’ missions and problem sets, and a desire to help the Public Sector team build our brand, close business and successfully integrate Immuta across the IC. Your proven experience and track record in the space is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead all aspects of the business growth and sales cycles for this market space.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.