OffSec is the leading provider of continuous professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity professionals. Created by the community for the community, OffSec’s one-of-a-kind mix of practical, hands-on training and certification programs, virtual labs, and open-source projects provide practitioners with the highly desired offensive skills to get a job, advance their careers and better protect their organizations. OffSec is committed to funding and growing Kali Linux, the leading operating system for penetration testing, ethical hacking, and network security assessments. For more information, visit offsec.com and follow @OffSectraining and @kalilinux on Twitter.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
To drive a new phase of growth, OffSec has shifted to a more proactive, marketing-driven strategy. This Content Marketing Specialist will join a lean and effective team, reporting to the Marketing Communications Director.
You will manage the ABM and enterprise content needs for the company. This role requires a strong background in written and visual content creation.
What You'll Do
- Create a variety of content including but not limited to blogs, case studies, newsletters, sales enablement materials, infographics, and emails
- Verticalize existing general content in support of industry-specific outreach and ABM
- Curate and create content to support B2B demand generation efforts
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results and competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience with content marketing
- 1+ years of sales enablement experience
- Experience developing informative and successful content marketing and campaign materials, from ideation to execution
- Ability to adapt content to fit needs of different audiences, channels, and roles/personas
- Experience working with partner agencies on content production
- Passionate about creative digital storytelling, with excellent written communication skills and grammar, with an eye for design
- Demonstrated cybersecurity or information technology interest/background
- Demonstrated experience with executing assigned tasks with minimal oversight, willing and able effectively research and present ideas for new initiatives
- A Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Passionate about results and continuous improvement
*North America, Central America, and South America time zones preferred.